Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New dresses--reviews

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MorknMindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had my final order show up today! Two boxes!!

    In the first box was Josefina's riding outfit. The hat is very high quality. The dress is beautiful...I love the colors. It's pretty wrinkled though so I might have to carefully use a warm iron on it. I don't even have Josefina yet, so sadly I don't have anyone to wear it and I don't think it would look quite right on my Felicity. It makes me want Josefina even sooner!

    In the other box was Samantha's talent show dress and the little book that comes with it. Those are going in Nicolle's Easter basket and she'll be very pleased with them, I'm sure. The dress is so detailed!

    In the same box was The Curse of Ravenscourt which I ordered for myself. I had it sitting on my bed and Nicolle saw it and asked to read it too. I'm not sure if she'll like it, but I don't mind her reading it. She likes the fact that it's a bit longer than her other AG books.

    Good stuff today!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ February 09, 2007 03:11 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1minamouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have Samantha's outfit. It is very pretty. I asked for stuff for Easter too. I can't wait.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 19, 2005 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Marina SailAway's Daughter ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So exciting! Have fun!

  4. #4
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Wahoo! Have fun!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •